[BRLTTY] Brltty any version supports Handytech Modular Evolution 40 braille display?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Tue Jan 15 05:33:19 EST 2013

Hammer Attila <hammera at pickup.hu> writes:

> Hy,
>
> The user with have this hardware wrote me he's display have only a
> serial port, But I don't no any details he what steps trying to
> configure this device.

I assume you mean "Modular 40", because I haven't heard about a ME40
yet, and it would be very supprising if a ME40 would only have one
serial port.  I use a Modular Evolution 88, and it has only one USB
port, and no serial port at all.

The Modular series (quite old by now) should be supported by BRLTTY.
Just choose the HandyTech driver (ht) and set the device to the serial
port where your Modular is connected.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'