[BRLTTY] Brltty any version supports Handytech Modular Evolution 40 braille display?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Jan 15 06:15:50 EST 2013

Hy Mario,

Many thanks your answer. If I known more details from the user with have
this braille display, I will be write this list. Unfortunately the user
doesn't give me enough information yet.specification this hardware
So, if this hardvare is an oldest Handytech Modular Evolution 40
display, following configuration change is enough in Brltty.conf?
braille-driver	ht	# HandyTech
braille-device	serial:	# First serial device.

Attila