[BRLTTY] At least !

Devoyon, Guillaume guillaume.devoyon at logica.com
Tue Jan 22 11:57:07 EST 2013

Hello

First, I would really thank the list for the help!
Our system is working properly in 4.4 !

The speech interface run here is the standard eSpeak. I would like to know witch speech interface do you use ?
We are playing with some (eSpeak-mbrola for exemple, festival...) but we can't really find something super sexy.

For information, my friend is French.
Do you have some suggestions ?

Regards.

Guillaume Devoyon | CGI | CSIM | Architect | Service Provision Manager
Immeuble Andromède, 6 rue des comètes, CS 10026, 33187 Le Haillan Cedex | France
M: +33 642344679
F : +33 557785732
guillaume.devoyon at cgi.com<mailto:guillaume.devoyon at cgi.com> | www.cgi.com<http://www.cgi.com>

CGI France SAS
Capital : 12 913 933 euros - RCS Nanterre 702 042 755
Siège social : Immeuble CB16 - 17 place des Reflets - 92400 Courbevoie

Think green - keep it on the screen.