[BRLTTY] Braille el 40 s does not detect after reconnection.

Ismo Salonen ismo at codeit.fi
Wed Jan 23 01:00:45 EST 2013

I just installed newest brltty for my friend yesterday (compiled from
svn repo sources)
and it also has some wierd connection problem with the same terminal.
On startup the brltty
just finds the terminal but does not send any chars to it - just
removing the usb cable and
attaching it fixes the problem.  I can not debug the system as he wants
it back today :(
Luckily he is able to compile new version whenever it comes available.

Would it be possible to add brltty to run already in grub stage in such
a way that it autodetects the terminal ?
My friend uses at least 4 different terminals and some kind of
detection list mechanism would be
great for him.

br
ismo