[BRLTTY] Problem with fr_FR.ttb

Philippe Delavalade philippe.delavalade at orange.fr
Wed Jun 12 09:05:13 EDT 2013

Hi.

My host system is debian/testing (jessie).
The brltty version is 4.5 rev 5477.
I use charset iso-8859-15 (latin9).

Some characters, correct on the screen, give '?' on my braille driver
(papenmeier).

I examined the file fr_FR.ttb and saw that the euro symbol (1   5  8)
was not given with \xA4 but with \u20AC ; I changed to \xA4 to see what
happen and obtain '?' instead of '€'.

So I'm wondering if for the symbols giving '?', it would be better to
change the hexadecimal code in an utf8 one. But I don't know those codes...

For instace, I have problem with "ligatures oe and OE" ; I hope it's not too
unclear :-)

Thanks in advance for answers or help.

--
Ph. Delavalade