[BRLTTY] Unknown ID

Joakim Nordell joakim.nordell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 10:40:23 EDT 2013

Yes, you are all right. There was a running brltty ahead of the one i'd like.
I removed it and then I succeeded starting the new version 4.5.
How ever, I did not succeed to install all files correctly to the system.
I copied brltty binary to /sbin and replaced the old one, copied lib
files as whell, but when I start brltty from /sbin it does not work.
It says brltty 4.3, the version installed in Ubuntu from the
beginning.
Is there a guide / script to install the binary, libs and tables and
so on to the system? I will check readme in the meantime.

Regards
Joakim