[BRLTTY] Brltty install and Authentication error when calling brailapitest program

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jun 23 21:31:36 EDT 2013

You don!t want to to have brltty running more than once without using different options for each  one so that each one will control a different braille device. Having more than one brltty process try to control the same braille device can cause a lot of confusion, and usually means that the braille device will seem to not be working at all.

Sent from Nokia Mobile