[BRLTTY] some serial help

Rob Hudson captinlogic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:12:59 EDT 2013

Okay, I did this command
lspci -v
and got this:
02:09.0 Serial controller: NetMos Technology PCI 9835 Multi-I/O Controller
(rev
01) (prog-if 02 [16550])
Subsystem: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic Device 0001
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 17
I/O ports at d010 [size=8]
I/O ports at d018 [size=8]
I/O ports at d020 [size=8]
I/O ports at d028 [size=8]
I/O ports at d030 [size=8]
I/O ports at d000 [size=16]
Kernel driver in use: serial
That looks like the ports should be working, right? Is it normal to have
that many IO ports?