[BRLTTY] Version and protocol mismatch

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jun 28 18:17:34 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Kuro Maii on 2013/06/28 at 23:14 +0200]

>"have you tried turning it off and on again." should have known that
>one after such a droning...
>I now feel stupid thanks I needed that -.-'

One of the rules of this list is that no one is allowed to feel stupid. All of
us, including myself, are perfectly capable of overlooking what may appear to
be obvious at times. It's far better to discuss something than to live with the
frustration of not figuring out the answer.

>also a new thing (?) has arrived:
>brltty: unsupported keyboard mode: 4

This means that your Linux keyboard is in a mode known as K_OFF. This is a new
one for me. :-) I'll have to look into it.