[BRLTTY] A couple of dumb questions

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Mon Nov 18 11:57:04 EST 2013

My first question concerns my Freedom Scientific Focus 40 Blue. Chord-h
brings up the help screen. Many of the entries indicate the left or
right Gdf, but there is no indication what these keys might be. I have
tried the obvious possibilities with no success.

My second question is how to switch between en-us-g2.ctb and computer
Braille. I have been looking at the documentation on Vinux, but I can't
find any instructions.

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.