[BRLTTY] Interduction and question about reconnecting under android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Nov 20 10:32:00 EST 2013

[quoted lines by J. on 2013/11/20 at 12:21 +0100]

>so one non normal case is:
>- Bring phone to flight mode and bring it back online a day
>- or more or less - later

That should still work.

>Is this something you can work with?

Unfortunately, it isn't since I don't have a Pocket Vario. I'm guessing that it
may be something to do with the way it behaves because I can't reproduce it
with my braille device. Also, my Android device may be at a newer release than
yours is.

>In the case of No:
>You toled me, how to create a debug protokol. But You didn't
>tell me, how to bring this protokoll out of the phone and in
>a mail to You.

For sending the log to me, just attach it to an email. If you aren't worried
about what else it may contain then attaching it to an email to this list is
fine. If you're worried that it might contain any kind of confidential
information then send the email directly to me.

For getting the log file from your phone, may I direct you to the documentation
link which is right next to the link from which you downloaded the apk? I'm
directing you there because I'd like to find out how well (or not well) those
instructions have been written. If you have any questions after you've read
them, then I'll answer directly as well as use your questions to clarify the
instructions.

>If You think, this problem is not to hard to live with, You
>are right :-)

While that may be true, I don'[t give answers like that. My goal is for it to
work properly.