[BRLTTY] Interduction and question about reconnecting under android

J. jbslists at online-rudel.net
Wed Nov 20 06:21:41 EST 2013

Hi Dave and All,,

Half a week ago I wrote

> > >I got BRLTTY installed on my nexus 4 and
> > >connected to my BAUM PocketVario / SuperVario 24.
> >
> > Are you using the apk that's available on brltty's web
> site?
> >
> > About how long ago did you download it?
>
> To bee earnest: I don't kno any more :-) Right this
morning
> I downloaded the brltty-latest.apk from Yout web site and
> installed this. It seems to be a bit better now. But if it
> is fine at all, I can say within the next days.
>
> I'll be back with more details or a report of success in
> some days.

It is half and half:
In normal cases the reconnecting works fine now :-) But what
are normal cases?
- Send phone and / or PocketVario to sleep and wake them up
again
- Send Phone to flight mode and bring it online within the
next minutes or hours

so one non normal case is:
- Bring phone to flight mode and bring it back online a day
- or more or less - later

Is this something you can work with?

In the case of No:
You toled me, how to create a debug protokol. But You didn't
tell me, how to bring this protokoll out of the phone and in
a mail to You.

If You think, this problem is not to hard to live with, You
are right :-)

Best regards

J.