[BRLTTY] Interduction and question about reconnecting under android

J. jbslists at online-rudel.net
Sun Nov 17 09:03:48 EST 2013

Hi Dave,
> >I got BRLTTY installed on my nexus 4 and
> >connected to my BAUM PocketVario / SuperVario 24.
>
> Are you using the apk that's available on brltty's web
site?

> About how long ago did you download it?

To bee earnest: I don't kno any more :-) Right this morning
I downloaded the brltty-latest.apk from Yout web site and
installed this. It seems to be a bit better now. But if it
is fine at all, I can say within the next days.

I'll be back with more details or a report of success in
some days.

Thank you for now

J.