[BRLTTY] expand current word

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Nov 19 17:17:41 EST 2013

Rob Hudson <captinlogic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I turned off the expand current word setting in Brltty preferences, but Orca still
> does it.

When you're using Orca, BRLTTY preferences are not involved: Orca is creating
the contents of the display and forwarding them to BRLTTY for handling via the
display driver.

If you want to change the presentation in Orca, it's an Orca issue, not a
BRLTTY one.
> Can this be stopped? I don't see anything under the braille tab. I think I asked this before but it's been a while and
> I disrecall.

It's a question for the Orca list, and, potentially, a bug for the Orca bug
tracker.