[BRLTTY] brltty for android and the focus 14

yRylan Vroom dj.sonr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 22:49:08 EST 2013

Hi Mario, thanks for sending that key table along. What's throwing me
off is, my focus 14 blue does not have wheels of any kind, they
neither press, nor spin, nor... exist. :) According to FS, the wheels
were replaced with panning rockers on the top surface of the display.
But I am unable to navigate between lines of text because I am unable
to perform the "wheel press" part of the keys required. Also, in the
key table, what does GDF stand for? cheers

Rylan