[BRLTTY] brltty not identifying usb devices - Drivers

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 2 13:10:11 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Siju Samuel on 2013/10/02 at 09:04 -0500]

>ln -s"/C/brlttywindows/libsub/libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0/include/lusb0_usb.h" /mingw/include/

This one is wrong. Perhaps it's wrong in the README (I'll check). The header
needs to be actually named usb.h, so the final argument to ln -s, here, should
be /mingw/include/usb.h. Try reconfiguring after this is corrected.

>Im mingw the ls on symbolic links are not giving any reference to the target
>(unlike in linux with -> symbol. Not sure this is expected).

I guess it is since I'm seeing the same thing.