[BRLTTY] brltty not identifying usb devices - Drivers

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:09:36 EDT 2013

I was checking out the code in Linux and performing  the autogen (step 1,2)
.  Then zip and  get to windows/Mingw and  then perform (3, to 5).  This is
because I was unable to get the autogen working in mingw quickly. So i hope
that is not an issue.

I think the braille exe running is the one expected. Probably will add some
debug and see.

*And irrespective of the device is connected or not I am getting the exact
same error. *So it looks like it is built with a code which tries load the
dll.

I will try to  do the entire set up in another machine and will get back on
this.
Thank you very much for your time and resolutions.

Thanks,
Siju samuel