[BRLTTY] Simultaneous Keyboard, Mouse and Braille Display device Usage (General clarification)

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:04:22 EST 2014

Hi,

In general is it expected the mouse, keyboard and braille display device to
work   simultaneously ?  Especially when we input characters though braille
display,  is it expected the input  chars can be made though key board as
well? What is the general user expectation.

I noticed in IOS ( ipad) when the  braille option  turned on  it is not
 providing an option to  get touch-screen-keyboard.

Thanks,
Siju Samuel