[BRLTTY] difference between two buttons of FOCUS 14 blue

Dongyu lidongyu08 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 17:23:32 EST 2014

Hi all,

I have a freedom FOCUS 14 blue device, and I have some questions about the
button on it.

on the top-right of device, it has a right NAV Rocker button.
at bottom of device, it has left and right panning button.

I write code like below to difference these two buttons. but I got the same

code:
brlapi_expandKeyCode(key, &ekey);
printf("type %u, command %u, argument %u, flags %u\n", ekey.type,
ekey.command, ekey.argument, ekey.flags);
brlapi_describeKeyCode(key, &dkey);
printf("type %s, command %s, argument %u\n", dkey.type, dkey.command,
dkey.argument);

result:
(right NAV rocker button up)
type 536870912, command 23, argument 0, flags 0
type CMD, command FWINLT, argument 0

(left panning button)
type 536870912, command 23, argument 0, flags 0
type CMD, command FWINLT, argument 0

I search on website that:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/doccenter2/doccenter/rs25c51746a0cc/FocusWithiDevices/02_FocusWithIDevice.htm
RIGHT NAV ROCKER UP: Move to previous item.
LEFT PANNING BUTTON : Pan braille to the left.

Do I do sth wrong? or is there any other ways to difference these buttons?

Thank you
Dongyu

--
sent from Dongyu Li