[BRLTTY] Brltty Download

Victor Lawrence victorelawrence at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:59:48 EST 2014

Hello:

My name is Victor, and I've just joined your mailing list.

I am using the latest version of Vinux with Orca, brltty and the Focus
40 Blue Brailled display from Freedom Scientific.

i've just learned that the brltty developers have released a new
package for download.  I've noticed that the package can be downloaded
using many different formats.  Which format would be best for Vinux
users?  I want to download the latest package because I don't want to
wait for the Vinux developers to provide their major updates which are
coming in the spring.  I am hoping your latest release contains some
improvements.

Thank you for all you do for the blind community.

Best regards,

Victor