[BRLTTY] Chords in brlapi

Peter Nilsson Lundblad plundblad at google.com
Tue Feb 11 17:17:15 EST 2014

Hi,

I'd like to get access to chords (space plus dots) thought brlapi.
I am setting the retaindots flag to yes in the api parameters and I
get other dot combinations though the BRLAPI_KEY_CMD_PASSDOTS command.
I had the impression that the BRLAPI_DOTC flag would be set in the
argumets bits for chords, but that's not what I am seeing.
I am using BRLTTY 5.1dev rev BRLTTY-5.0-28-g470c0ba5 do test this.
Testing withh a APH Refreshabraille (baum driver).

Are chords supposed to work like I describe above through the api?

Thanks,
//Peter