[BRLTTY] Any chance of supporting 64-bit Cygwin?

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 18:07:29 EST 2014

Hi all,

Apparently my 32-bit Cygwin was messed up when I mixed 32-bit and 64-bit
installation files. Right now I'm installing a new 32-bit version but am not
confident of its being unpolluted since my computer and Windows version are
really 64-bit. Is there a possibility of brltty's supporting 64-bit Cygwin?
Assuming 64-bit is really faster than 32 it would be an advantage as even
with today's super-fast computers Cygwin is still rather a dog.

Thanks,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you
had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll