[BRLTTY] Any chance of supporting 64-bit Cygwin?

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Feb 11 18:17:11 EST 2014

Lee Maschmeyer, le Tue 11 Feb 2014 18:07:29 -0500, a écrit :
> Is there a possibility of brltty's supporting 64-bit Cygwin?

Well, as usual it's mostly a matter of somebody doing the work.

I don't have a 64bit windows system with convenient access (i.e. without
rebooting my whole computer, thus preventing me from doing anything
else while it's building etc.).  I'm already struggling to find time
to determine with the windows build of brltty 5.0 doesn't have USB
working...

Samuel