[BRLTTY] Getting same key code (type/command) from brlapi, for different physical Keys - Focus 14

Siju Samuel sijusamueltech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 16:26:45 EST 2014

Hi,

I am using a Focus 14  in Windows and  using  brlapi to read  from device.
For  a few different physical button I am getting same keycode (key-type
and key-command). Is that expected. And is it configurable?

Refer the device layout
http://www.freedomscientific.com/documentation/Focus14-Blue/Focus-14-Blue-Online-Users-Guide.htm

Example :

Right Nav rocker (5)  ( up, down ) gives FWINTL , FWINRT in brlttly which
is same as
Left/Right Panning Button (11 a, 11b)  gives FWINTL , FWINRT.

Left Nav rocker (5)  ( up, down ) gives LNUP, LNDN in brlttly which is same
as
Right Rocker bar (10B ) (up , down)  gives LNUP, LNDN.

Is this expected?  Do there have any option to configure to give different
values. by different physical keys?

Thanks,
Siju samuel