[BRLTTY] Brltty doesn't resume back after wakeup from suspend

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Mon Feb 24 11:28:45 EST 2014

Hi,

My Ubuntu 14.04 BRLTTY upgraded previous week the 5.0-0ubuntu1 version.
When I put my machine with suspend and wakeup my system, BRLTTY doesn't
come back and probe my Alva Satellite 570 display.
If I turn off/on my display, BRLTTY connecting again and start correctly.

I not see this issue the previous default packaged version (I think
previous the 4.5-3ubuntu1 version packaged the repository).

How can have possibility to generate a good BRLTTY specific log file
with showing why happening now this issue?

Anybody succesfuly reproducing this issue with BRLTTY latest trunk
release or the 5.0 release?
Testcase:
1. Launch BRLTTY.
2. Goto suspend.
3. Wakeup from suspend. This situation if you using Orca need seeing the
presented dialogue content, or need you seeing the console if you have
console.
If you this situation doing the PREFMENU command your braille display,
you need land BRLTTY preferences menu.

This situation me BRLTTY full stop working, until I not turned off/on my
braille display, or not plugged out and in the USB cable.

Attila