[BRLTTY] Brltty doesn't resume back after wakeup from suspend

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Feb 25 08:28:11 EST 2014

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately I reproduced the suspend related issue a clean Ubuntu
14.04 live CD with containing BRLTTY 5.0 release.
The live CD containing factory packaged Orca 3.10.2 version.
I not remember this type issue with oldest 4.5 release. When I used this
packaged 4.5 release, I using Orca master branch version and BRLTTY
always coming back after wakeup from suspend.
What the next step to I generating you clean log file and preventing for
example two brltty processes running same time?

Attila