[BRLTTY] Brltty doesn't resume back after wakeup from suspend

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Feb 25 10:05:07 EST 2014

Hi Dave,

I downloaded oldest BRLTTY 4.5-3ubuntu3 source package and rebuild the
oldest release.
After I downgraded this old version I full restarted my system.
I doed a test, four suspend and resume cicle. Entire test Orca master
branch version ran my system.
Both four wakeup from suspend operation BRLTTY wakeup correct, I see
right the password prompt my graphical session.
So, I fraid unfortunately this is not an Orca master branch issue, orca
version not changed when I doed this test.

What the next step to we correct diagnosing what the issue with BRLTTY
5.0 release?

Attila