[BRLTTY] Brltty doesn't resume back after wakeup from suspend

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Feb 25 12:04:42 EST 2014

[quoted lines by Hammer Attila on 2014/02/25 at 12:42 +0100]

>I think not, except following command line related I am not full sure:
>brltty -ldebug,usb,gio,inpkts,outpkts -L logfile.txt
>
>This command launch new process of BRLTTY without only logging
>existing BRLTTY process events?

Yes, that's correct. That command launches a new brltty process without
stopping the existing one. The new process can't control your braille device
since the existing one is already controlling it.

>If yes, the logfile is missundarstandable and not showing I think
>realy why happening this issue.

Yes, that's correct, too.

>What traditional way to correct logging this issue? I newer need
>creating an existing BRLTTY process related log file.

Can you add the logging options to the command that invokes brltty when your
system boots? Alternatively, you could do it from brltty.conf by adding lines
like these:

   log-file /path/to/logfile
   log-level debug,usb,gio,inpkts,outpkts