[BRLTTY] Permanent line marks

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Wed Jan 1 16:14:05 EST 2014

Hallo,

Eric Scheibler schrieb am 22.12.2013, 21:24 +0100:
>Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 22.12.2013, 14:39 -0500:
>>What about having a place in the menu to pick the brltty.conf file so you don't
>>need to restart brltty?
>
>Yes, sounds good.
I would also prefer this solution. This actually brings a kind of “support for
profiles” with the great advantage that you can write your profiles as normal
configuration files. I could even imagine to have some special configuration
properties just for one application, as required in some ncurses applications.
One could then jump over to the application-specific settings without having to
redefine  all the settings.

Many thanks
Sebastian
--