[BRLTTY] Update firmware on Alva BC640

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Jan 4 05:53:47 EST 2014

If I remember correctly, this is correct.  Follow the instructions
exactly, once you do  the etouch sequence, your device will be useless
till you do the upgrade.  It will install USB drivers and -- in my case
-- it upgraded to 2.10.  This has to do with USB support, I think
Bluetooth support still works under the 2.8 firmware.

Hope this helps.