[BRLTTY] Contracted English braille error and patch: Hereford

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Thu Jan 9 13:46:02 EST 2014

Hm... Here in American cow country, we call them her-ferds. But my
British-accented Orca pronounces it her-uh-ford, which is probably more
proper. I'm not sure if I would be confused encountering it in Braille
either way... But I guess the contraction that represents the proper
pronounciation would be the one that counts? :)

Tami