[BRLTTY] brltty for MSDOS

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Sun May 11 03:20:03 EDT 2014

Hello all.  I'm running dos version 6.20 because there are two dos only
programs that I own, which I want to access.  For dos, I'm running asap,
which in my opinion is the best screen reader ever written for dos.  The
two programs I want Braille access to are the online Bible program for
dos, and the foxpro database program for dos.  I'm not interest in
running dos under an emulator, as I don't get the fine screen access
control that I do with asap.  Besides, there is a dos readme file in the
brltty tarball that talks about what you need to compile it.  I just
want to know if there is a pre-compiled binary somewhare that I can
download?  If not, so be it, but it's worth checking first.  Thanks for
your interest.

Gene Collins