[BRLTTY] brltty, orca and gdm not playing nicely

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Sun May 25 13:21:21 EDT 2014

If that doesn't work, try starting gdm as you usually do, then kill off
brltty, restart it, and then try starting orca.  That will at least tell
you whether it's brltty or orca that's the problem.  By default, gdm
switches to the first free console to start gnome.  It soulds like
brltty's api libraries aren't detecting the terminal change.

Gene