[BRLTTY] brltty, orca and gdm not playing nicely

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun May 25 14:01:29 EDT 2014

I did try that, and  the orca portion of brltty keeps wanting to use
tty7, even though the gdm is on a different terminal (12 in my case).  I
think this has something to do with brlapi, although I am not sure
what.  I don't see tty7 anywhere in the brltty source, so what makes it
go there, I am not sure.