[BRLTTY] Braillex el80c stopping to respond to input

Peter Lundblad plundblad at google.com
Fri Oct 17 08:01:04 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am fairly convinced it is the input, since the display continues to
update when I do something using the PC keyboard.  What I meant about
unplugging is that brltty doesn't seem to detect that the device is unplugged
so it doesn't start to probe for a device, which means it has to be
killed and restarted for the display to start working at all after
replugging.

Anyways, I am collecting a log file now since this morning.
The issue is that sometimes this thing happens after a few minutes, and sometimes,
it takes half a day or more.  I'll send the log to you privately
when it is ready.

I should also add that this doesn't seem display specific.
I used to have a Braillex el2d-80s and I saw the same behaviour.
Unfortunately, that display is no more, so I can't test on
it.

Thanks,
//Peter