[BRLTTY] Documentation of source files

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Sat Apr 4 14:39:08 EDT 2015

Hello,

Currently, there is something over 570 source files in the Programs
directory. While I understand that there is probably a good reason for
keeping all the source files in one folder, whether it is to limit the need
to cd all over the place in order to get to them or to simplify the build
system, I find it rather difficult to figure out what these source files are
for and what they do. At the beginnings of the souce files there is no
description of their purpose. One or two sentances at the very start of the
file would go a long way towards allowing me to understand the organization
of the source code. Is there some kind of map or documentation to the souce
code somewhere were I haven't found it? Can this documentation be added
please?

Tim