[BRLTTY] [SOLVED] Re: Connection problem with Active Braille on BT

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Apr 5 11:53:19 EDT 2015

I wonder if "trust" might be better than "connect". I've yet to study
bluetoothctl options at length, but it seems to me that one wouldn't want a
permanent conection to the device, especially if that device is being shared
between multiple hosts. What one would want, however, is for the user to not
have to interact with every single connect request.

Laws: Could you please try "trust" instead of "connect"? Note that this
probably means that you'll need to "disconnect" first.