[BRLTTY] A variant of Autostart/Udev/udev.rules without generic entries?

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Aug 25 19:59:06 EDT 2015

Hello,

During DebConf we have discussed with Mario about what we want for best
accessibility of Debian systems.  We plan to have brltty installed
everywhere, but not running, ready for auto-start whenever one plugs
a braille device.  We however have to take care of not auto-starting
brltty when a generic usb-to-serial adaptor (0403:6001) is plugged,
since that'd disturb the work of people playing with such adaptors for
other things.

So perhaps we could simply add a variant of udev.rules with the generic
entries commented?

Samuel