[BRLTTY] History of Brltty

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 11:53:36 EST 2015

I too use Braille almost exclusively on Linux and other systems when I use them.  I am almost exclusively using Linux now.  I occasionally turn on speech when Firefox is being difficult.  I also want to extend my thanks to Dave and all the other people who contribute to bratty for their stellar work.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone