[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Dec 14 01:43:31 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Vincent LE GOFF on 2015/12/13 at 22:35 -0800]

>when pressing F1 on the display, the help message of BRLTTY for this driver is
>printed.  Quite surprisingly, though, half of the shortcuts are given as a
>Braille shortcut (like, press Space+dot1,dot2,dot3).  But not all of them.  So
>perhaps it's definitely a different driver for the BrailleSense with a Braille
>keyboard and the BrailleSense QWERTY... but the latter hasn't updated its help
>message.

Not exactly. The problem is that we haven't yet had access to one with a qwerty
keyboard in order to figure out how best to support it.

Are you able to build brltty for yourself from our latest develoment code in
order to test driver changes?