[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 01:35:25 EST 2015

I really don't know, I have never seen a BrailleSense with a Braille
keyboard.  But I think it's exactly the same device, so the navigation
keys are probably the same.  I don't know if I mentioned that, but when
pressing F1 on the display, the help message of BRLTTY for this driver
is printed.  Quite surprisingly, though, half of the shortcuts are given
as a Braille shortcut (like, press Space+dot1,dot2,dot3).  But not all
of them.  So perhaps it's definitely a different driver for the
BrailleSense with a Braille keyboard and the BrailleSense QWERTY... but
the latter hasn't updated its help message.

Vincent