[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 18:22:13 EST 2015

Okay, I'll do a second session of test (probably in a half hour from
now, I just need to get some sun :D ).  Now that I know how to do it
(writing into the log file at runtime is a bad idea), it should be
easier.  I just need to have a clear and ordered list of keys to press
and combine it with time whenever possible.

I haven't tried to build from the BRLTTY sources yet.  I have GCC, of
course, and can probably try to get the required dependencies if that's
clearly documented (I don't have that many skills), but I can definitely
try.  The 5.2 verison of BRLTTY came with Vinux as it was, so I had
nothing to do.  But, of course, assuming that a better support of the
BrailleSense QWERTY will be available in the next version, I need to get
it anyway.

Vincent