[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:54:54 EST 2015

Great, I have to test it!  I've downloaded the code using git directly.
But there, I'm at a loss.  I've installed from source using simply the
./configure;make;make install command, but it seems I can't do that as
easily with sources that way.  Sorry with my beginner question, I've
tried to find resources to do it, but it's not very simple to explore
the repository as is, with no control over the Braille display at all :) .

Thanks,

Vincent