[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 00:20:42 EST 2015

Sorry, I had missed the ./autogen configuration.  Now I get an error
because /var/brltty already exists, which is kind of normal since I'm
using it to build it.  I don't feel quite comfortable removing it before
installing it, but I'm looking at the build options, perhaps there's one
to do that.

Vincent