[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Dec 15 00:37:50 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Vincent LE GOFF on 2015/12/14 at 21:20 -0800]

>I get an error because /var/brltty already exists, which is kind of normal
>since I'm using it to build it.

Do you mean that you checked out the brltty source into /var/brltty/?

I'm not sure what that error would be. Can you post a log of what you're doing?

>I don't feel quite comfortable removing it before installing it, but I'm
>looking at the build options, perhaps there's one to do that.

No, don't do that. Let's try to understand what the problem is. I don't like
not understanding a problem.

I'm not even sure why building brltty would care about /var/brltty/. Have you
specified that directory with some option?