[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Dec 15 01:22:02 EST 2015

[quoted lines by Vincent LE GOFF on 2015/12/14 at 21:52 -0800]

>Here's the log of the configure and make install command.  I'm afraid
>I don't know what is wrong.
>
>test -z "/var/run/brltty" || /usr/bin/install -c -d /var/run/brltty
>/usr/bin/install: cannot create directory ‘/var/run/brltty’: File exists

The problem is that the install command on your system is, for whatever reason,
being picky. I just tested it on my system (using install -d to create an
already-existing directory) and it silently ignored the "problem" (as it should
because it's not really a problem).