[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:58:17 EST 2015

Should I then run 'make install -d' to ignore that error?  I don't know
why it would be different, but BRLTTY was installed on the system and I
have no idea how it is run (as a service or deamon or something
similar).  Perhaps the problem comes from the current configuration.
I'd rather use it though, to be sure everything still works fine (even
better).

Vincent