[BRLTTY] Braille Sense qwerty keyboard support.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Dec 19 15:17:03 EST 2015

Since we do need to release 5.3.1 more or less now in order to resolve the
"can't get console state" issue, I hope you don't mind that I'd like to deal
with any HIMS qwerty keyboard issues as quickly as possible. To this end:

I'd like to see a log of autodetection with: -ldebug,inpkts,outpkts,brldrv

I'd like to see a log with -linpkts,brlkeys for the following function key
combinations:

   Function-1 (the digit one)
   Function-{ (opening curly brace)
   Function-[ (opening square bracket)
   Function-, (a comma)

I'd like to know of anything at all that you'd still like to see improved.