[BRLTTY] Braille Sense qwerty keyboard support.

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 00:44:31 EST 2015

Ho right, I hadn't paid much attention to the headers.  If I understand
correctly, to modify settings, I have to open the prefernces menu, edit
whatever I want, then press ScrollLeftUp+ScrollLeftDown+ScrollRightDown
to save these preferences.  I haven't tried (and perhaps none of my
changes have been saved to disk).

Vincent