[BRLTTY] PROBLEM SAVING PREFERENCES

craig martin ky0o at kc.rr.com
Fri Feb 13 14:50:54 EST 2015

Hello, Listers,

I was recommended to the list by a friend who's been working with me on a
problem with BRLTTY 5.2.  Here's the problem.

When I do a dots one-two-thre-four with the space to save preferences on
exit, the system drops back to where I was before I got into the preferences
menu.  I am using Debian seven and version five point two and a Focus Forty
Blue.  I have corresponded with Dave, who has been very helpful to me.  Save
Preferences on Exit is set to "YES", but the system is not saving them.

BRLTTY is a wonderful program for Linux.  I followed Dave's advice and went
to look for the Windows version to run with NVDA and Window-Eyes.  Which lib
usb 5.2 file do I download?

Thank you all,

Craig Martin